Just a little curious? Curious people ARE Creative.
Are you curious about how I make my watercolor painting necklaces? Do you want to learn how to access your creative wisdom to create your own?
I’m looking for a group of curious people to join me for a trial 3 hour Watercolor Necklace workshop. This offer is Win-Win.
- You will create your own unique watercolor necklace that you love while sipping some specially selected wines.
- I will learn to refine my workshop and teaching skills.
- AND we will have fun; listen to some music, and share some good laughs.
I’m offering this workshop on three different nights in Seattle and one in Costa Rica for a over 50% discount of just $19 each (usually $39). In return, give me your honest feedback about the process and my teaching so I can refine my approach and materials.
Here are the dates and times. The Seattle location is currently scheduled in Queen Anne.
- Thursday, June 1st at 6 pm – Seattle
- Sunday, June 11th at 5 pm – Tamarindo, Costa Rica
- Tuesday, June 20th at 6pm – Seattle
- Sunday, June 25th at 5 pm – Seattle
Round up 5 people on your own, I will come to you and host a private party in June only. Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
This offer is for everyone, so invite your friends. I have a 5 person minimum and 8 person maximum.